In 1989, owner Sonia Glover opened the doors to her nail salon. Twenty years later, co-owner Cindy Allen, a regular client and friend, joined Sonia in expanding the nail salon into a full-service day spa and boutique within the Galleria shopping complex on the north end of Myrtle Beach. Today, the chic and swanky Nail Boutique Salon & Day Spa offers the best services around:
- Nails – Spa, mini or French manicures and pedicures, as well as gel polish, pedicures with masks and scrubs, tips, acrylics, overlays and wraps.
- Hair & Makeup – From cut, color (including corrective color) and style to highlights and lowlights, deep conditioning and cellophane treatments, up-styles and makeup application for clients and brides. Plus, eyelash tinting and extensions.
- Facials – Deep-cleansing European-style; mini, back and collagen facials; wrinkle lift and face lift peels; exfoliating and chemical peels.
- Teeth Whitening – Dentist-grade, available in 30-minute sessions, touch-ups or packaged sessions.
- Body Waxing – Professional waxing, tweezing and shaping from head to toe.
- Massages – Offered in 30-, 60- and 90-minute sessions and range from Swedish-style to deep tissue to prenatal to hot stone to reflexology.
- Specialty Treatments – Body glow salt or sugar scrubs, detoxifying mud wraps, body wraps and more.
- Boutique – Stylish jewelry, apparel and accessories – the unique kind of items that everyone will be asking where you found them.
All Nail Boutique staff take continued education classes two to three times a year to stay ahead of the industry curve in trends and qualifications. But not only do they boast 150 combined years of training and experience, they take great pride in the personable skills that have earned this American-owned and operated day spa awards from area publications, as well as a special spot in locals’ hearts. Clients have become family here; some even had their first nail appointment with Sonia in high school and now send their daughters to do the same – and to get pampered by all that Nail Boutique Salon has to offer today. The same thing goes for regular vacationers each summer. It’s a family tradition that the salon is proud to be part of, for those who call Myrtle Beach home and for those who vacation here, year after year.