Co-owners and longtime friends Sonia Glover and Cindy Allen expanded Sonia’s former nail salon into a full-service day spa and boutique, moving into a bigger, swanky space on the Restaurant Row section of Myrtle Beach in 2009 now called Nail Boutique Salon & Day Spa. And they never looked back. In fact, the two are now a talented team of 12 and couldn’t be more excited about how they’ve moved forward with a current lineup of even more services, like:
- Nails – Spa, mini or French manicures and pedicures, as well as specialized hand treatments, gel polish, pedicures with masks and scrubs, tips, acrylics, overlays and wraps.
- Hair & Makeup – From cut, color (plus corrective color) and style to highlights and lowlights, deep conditioning and cellophane treatments, up-styles and makeup application for clients and brides. Plus, we offer eyelash tinting and extensions.
- Facials – Deep-cleansing European-style; mini and back facials; wrinkle lift and face lift peels; and exfoliating and chemical peels.
- Teeth Whitening – Dentist-grade, available in 30-minute sessions, touch-ups or packaged sessions.
- Micodermabrasion – This salon service will simply, beautifully exfoliate the skin.
- Body Waxing – Whether it’s regular personal maintenance or bikini season, we offer professional waxing, tweezing and shaping from head to toe.
- Massages – Be prepared to be treated to a complete state of relaxation. Massage services are offered in 30-, 60- and 90-minute sessions and range from Swedish-style to deep tissue to prenatal to hot stone to reflexology.
- Specialty Treatments – It doesn’t stop there! We also feature spa add-ons like body glow salt or sugar scrubs, detoxifying mud wraps, body wraps and more.
- Boutique – Our salon storefront is stocked with stylish jewelry, apparel and accessories – the unique kind of items that everyone will be asking where you found them.
All Nail Boutique Salon & Day Spa staff take continued education classes two to three times a year to stay ahead of the industry curve in trends and qualifications. And the personable skills, along with the 150 combined years of experience of this American-owned and operated day spa, haven’t gone unnoticed. Nail Boutique has been voted Best of The Beach by the readers of The Sun News several years running. Make an appointment to see for yourself!